Explore and discover the beauty of the Bacalar lagoon in Mexico on a sightseeing Shuttle Bike Experience. The experience includes a professional bilingual guide (spanish and english), coffee, juice, toast, fruit, energy bar and water.
What to Expect
You will meet your guide at Villa Corsario in Bacalar. From there, we will explore the coast of Bacalar reaching the Black Cenote. This spot is also known as the “Cenote de la Bruja” which is an open sky cenote and is the deepest point of the Bacalar lagoon, here outside of the cenote we’ll set up a breakfast for you consisting of coffee, toast, fresh fruit, orange juice and a granola bar. After breakfast we will continue towards Cenote Esmeralda where we will stop to swim in beautiful turquoise water.
We will finish the experience along the coast of Bacalar where you can see the most beautiful colors of the lagoon again towards our starting point.
DEPARTURE POINT: “Villa Corsario” at Bacalar
Departure Time: 6:30 AM, please be there 15 minutes before start time
DURATION: 2.5 to 3 hours depending on the day’s weather and the participant’s physical condition
Drinks: coffee, orange juice and water
Fruit, granola bar and toast
Transportation to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age to participate in this tour is 15 years old.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.