Visit 2 archaeological sites located in the south of Quintana Roo about 70 kilometers from Bacalar, near the border between Guatemala and Belize, we will also visit one of the most beautiful places in the south of Quintana Roo, a hidden gem by the town of Xul-Ha known as the “Rápidos de Bacalar”.
What to Expect
The tour is a tour of approximately 7 hours that passes through these two archaeological sites of great relevance to the south of Quintana Roo, Kohunlich and Dzibanché. You will know the history and importance of these settlements as well as their Mayan influence from the south, we will climb the temples and observe nature in its maximum splendor, accompanied by a certified guide.
Los Rápidos of Bacalar are the natural connection of the Xul-Ha lagoon and the Bacalar lagoon. A route full of vegetation, fish, stromatolites and crystal clear waters.
DEPARTURE POINT: “Eco Experience at Bacalar”
Departure Time: 8:30 AM, please be there 15 minutes before start time
Drinks: juice, sodas and water.
Fruit and snacks
Tickets to the archaeological areas and Los Rápidos of Bacalar
Transportation with A.C.
Box lunch at “Los Rápidos”
Photographs (free by qualifying us on Trip Advisor)
There’s a $5.00USD copyright fee (not included in the tour price) for the use of video cameras at the archaeological site, this fee is paid directly at the site. Tripods aren’t allowed into the site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.