Explore and discover the beauty of the Bacalar lagoon in Mexico on a sightseeing boat tour. The tour includes a professional bilingual guide (spanish and english), snacks and beverages.
What to Expect
You will meet your guide at a location in Bacalar. From there, take a boat tour and cross the channel of the pirates. You will have the opportunity to make an exfoliating mask with sulfur mud. You will also pass through the Bacalar Coast where you will visit the “Cenotes Line”.
You will visit the “Black Cenote” which is an open cenote with a depth of about 185 meters where we’ll prepare a picnic for you with fresh fruit, toast and snacks. Then, visit the “Cenote Esmeralda” with a depth of 65 meters and finally the “Cenote Cocalitos” where you can see stromatolites that are known as living stones and are considered as the oldest form of life in the planet. Finally, you will visit the Island of birds.
DEPARTURE POINT: “Casa Lahar hostel” at Bacalar
Departure Time: 12 PM, please be there 15 minutes before start time
Drinks: beer, juice, sodas and water
Fruit and snacks
Transportation to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.