Explore and discover the beauty of the Bacalar lagoon in Mexico on a sightseeing boat tour. The tour includes a professional bilingual guide (spanish and english), snacks and beverages.
What to Expect
You will meet your boat team in our marina, where you will be given instructions to prepare for our 4 hour adventure.
The Bacalar Lagoon tour starts with a visit to the Pirate Channel, a perfect place for you to swim in crystal clear water for abou 45 minutes.
The “Black Cenote” is our first stop when visiting the Cenotes Line. It is an open sky cenote and also the deepest point of the lagoon.
Next we will visit the “Cenote Esmeralda”, where you’ll be amazed by the different shades of blue and understand why the Bacalar Lagoon is frequently referred as the 7 colors lagoon. You will swim outside of the Cenote while we prepare picnic of fresh fruit for you.
Our next stop is the “Cenote Cocalitos”, home of stromatolites, that are known as living stones and are considered the oldest form of life in the planet.
Finally, we visit the island of birds where we can have some time to relax and swim in the Lagoon.
DEPARTURE POINT: “Cerveceria Bacalar” at Bacalar
Departure Time: 12 PM, please be there 15 minutes before start time
Drinks: beer, juice, sodas and water
Fruit and snacks
Transportation to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.