Explore and discover the beauty of the Bacalar lagoon in Mexico on a sightseeing Stand Up Paddle Board Tour. The tour includes a professional bilingual guide (spanish and english), coffee, juice, toast, fruit, energy bar and water.
What to Expect
Our guide will be waiting for you at our starting point, he/she will explain the safety rules for this activity and the basics for stand up paddle, it does not matter if this is your first time doing this activity our will guide you through the whole experience making sure you are always safe an comfortable.
We will watch the sunrise while paddling towards the Pirates Channel, this is one of the highlights of our experience and something you must experience if you come to Bacalar.
At this espectacular natural swimming pool our guide will prepare a delicious breakfast for you while you relax in the calm waters of the lagoon. When you are ready you will enjoy your breakfast right there in the water!
Our guide will take you back to our starting point, at this time in the morning you will be able to see the most beautiful colors of the lagoon and understand why is called the seven colors lagoon.
DEPARTURE POINT: “Camping Jardin de Venus” at Bacalar
Departure Time: 6:00 AM, please be there 15 minutes before start time
DURATION: 2.5 to 3 hours depending on the day’s weather and the participant’s physical condition
Drinks: coffee, orange juice and water
Fruit, granola bar and toast
Transportation to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age to participate in this tour is 15 years old.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.